We provide training for project managers based on NLP
NLP4PM™ was set up as a single point of resource and community for those active in the field of project management to develop their skills through NLP. It builds on the popular book ‘NLP for project managers: make things happen with neuro-linguistic programming’ and offers follow-up resources, coaching and training.
Our next 3 day NLP4PM training course will run 3-5th September – find out more >
Find out more about our training events >
- Our next 3 day NLP4PM training course will run 3-5th September – find out more >
- Read our latest newsletter focussing on the role of coaching to get to the next level.
- We ran a seminar in Zurich to a joint BCS / PMI meeting 29th June.
- Read a review of talk on Resilience and stress from Southampton and other regions. Next in Stoke – see more talks.
- Complete our Stress survey
- Our most recent blog is on coaching and ethical leadership – read blogs.
- We spoke on Stakeholder Management: Hard tools and soft skills at the BCS and PMO SIG confernce – download slides >
- We talked about NLP4PM on the PM Masters programme at Manchester University in June – slides available on Resources page.
‘NLP for project managers’ by Dr Peter Parkes is the building block of our training courses and teaches application of NLP to help develop self awareness and flexible behaviours in project management professionals.
It has now entered both ‘Top 20 NLP books‘ and ‘Top 40 PM books’ of all time on Amazon (UK) after only one year of sales.
Follow us on Twitter – Follow @NLP4PM