Training and development offered by Peak Performance
We offer the following development courses based on NLP tools and techniques to deliver behavioural change:
- Executive Briefing (2 hours)
- Introduction to NLP for project management (1 day)
- NLP4PM module 1: Personal effectiveness for PMs (3 day)
- NLP4PM module 2: Team effectiveness for PMs (1 day)
- NLP4PM module 2: Developing from management to project leadership (1 day)
For in-house courses, if desired, the contents can be tailored from our modules to match your organisation’s competence framework. If you don’t have one yet, we can help you to develop one to meet your organisation’s needs from standard frameworks, sector requirements, and strategic aspirations.
Since course lead and trainers are deep experts in both project management and NLP, we can also bespoke delivery to suit your needs, bringing in relevant cases studies and exercises.
These courses include free access to relevant processes and templates and a limited amount of mentoring and on the job support.
Most projects are caused to fail due to poor initiation and start-up. Give your project the best chances of success by inviting us to facilitate your project initiation and kick-off.
Similarly, from our extensive experience in project assurance and turn-around, we can help you to put projects on track while at the same time coaching and training your resources to build in-house capability.
Sometimes, you just need a helping hand to get on top of things, and as trained mentors and coaches, we can offer you support in setting up your capability.
For specific needs, we also offer single skill courses delivered in half a day, including:
- Presenting yourself with gravitas and authority
- Developing resilience and managing stress
- Developing flexibility in approach and style
- Goal setting and managing performance
- Bridging the divide – negotiation, persuasion and managing difficult people
- Being assertive while avoiding conflict
- Time – managing it and living in it
- Seeing the bigger picture while managing the detail
- Managing stakeholders and developing rapport
- Listening skills – hearing what is not being said
For those needing the what and the how, why not combine training ? We offer one day single subject courses providing both process and soft skills training on:
- Planning – seeing the big picture while managing the detail
- Opportunity and risk management
- Performance management
- Reporting – why, when and how
- Assuring projects, programmes, and portfolios
- Governance of project management – learning to take control
We also offer a ten day conversion of the five day NLP4PM course to a full certificated NLP practitioner course. This is delivered as 2×5 day blocks or over 5 weekends.
If you have other needs that you would like to discuss then please get in touch.